12:00 David Kramer, President of the International Non-governmental Organization Freedom House
13:00 Oleksandr Narbut, President of the Kiev Institute of Energy Research.
Topic: “Gas dictate/blackmail of Russia. Solutions and perspectives”.
13:30 Mykhailo Gonchar, Director for Energy Programs at Nomos Center, Serhiy Dyachenko, Head of Complex Analysis and Forecasting Office.
Topic: “Slovakia’s disclaimer to facilitate reverse gas to Ukraine because of agreements with the Russian gas provider Gazprom”
14:00 “Half way behind: evaluation and analysis of the Government’s activity during the first 45 days in power.” The analysis will be presented by:
– Vasyl Filipchuk, Chairman of the Board of The International Center for Policy Studies
– Vira Nanivska, Honorary President of The International Center for Policy Studies
– Oleksiy Antypovych, Director of the Sociological Group “Rating”
– Oles Doniy, MP of Ukraine
– Maksym Latsyba, Coordinator of the Civil Initiative “Resuscitation Reform Package”, political expert
15:00 Round Table: “The Draft Law on the Green Tariff Reduction for Large Solar Power Plants”