Two months have passed since Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
We’re drawing some key conclusions:
- failure of the Russia’s initial plans;
- Ukraine’s remarkable resistance;
- Russian army’s immense cruelty;
- changes of Russian discourse about the war;
- some forecasts about the future.
We also analyze new trends in the Russian propaganda, and give you testimonies of the war witnesses.
We continue our “Explaining Ukraine” podcast by discussing horrible consequences of Russian invasion of Ukraine.
The “Explaining Ukraine” podcast is a product by UkraineWorld.org.
Support us at patreon.com/ukraineworld.
UCMC’s contribution to episode #93 is supported by the joint Ukraine Crisis Media Center and Estonian Centre for International Development project that is funded by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and American Embassy in Kyiv.