August 20th, 2019
11a.m. – 12 a.m.
Ukraine Crisis Media Center
2 Khreshchatyk Street, Kyiv,
Topic:”Lifeline Ukraine, Ukraine’s first professional, national, 24/7 suicide prevention and mental health support hotline”
This conference is to announce the launch of this hotline, within the framework of the “All4One: Comprehensive Psychological Support and Employability Mentorship Programme for ATO/JFO Veterans”, a project supported by British Embassy in Ukraine and implemented by East Europe Foundation in partnership with Lifeline Ukraine.
- Paul Niland, Founder of Lifeline Ukraine
Paul presents the problem statement, where Lifeline Ukraine will be part of the solution, the international methodology to be applied, professional and peer to peer approach, etc.
- British Embassy, Charge d’Affaires, Helen Fazey
Ms. Fazey will comment on why the British Embassy supports the project through their Conflict Security and Stabilisation Fund (CSSF) and will call on the importance of partnering with such initiatives by international donors.
- Victor Liakh, President, East Europe Foundation
Victor presents the whole project and the importance of supporting Ukrainian organizations in these kinds of activities.
- Acting Minister of Health, Dr. Ulana Suprun
Dr. Suprun was the initiator of this idea, from early recognition of the need for this service to advising the establishment of the project.
- Minister of Veterans Affairs,Irina Fris
The Ministry has endorsed and supports Lifeline Ukraine and the wider EEF support project.
Corporate Partners to be invited to make brief remarks:
- Andriy Sheliug, CEO of NIKO Motors Ukraine
- Olga Ustinova, CEO of Vodafone Ukraine
- Yevgeniy Deyneko, Managing Partner of Everlegal Law Firm