The Russian Federation has actively renewed its military aggression against Ukraine.
Since 2014, more than 15,000 people have died, protecting Ukraine’s freedom and democratic choice, more than 1.5 million people were forced to leave their homes, occupied Ukrainian lands were turned into territories of repression and torture with no freedom of speech and rule of law.
New escalation threatens more lives. It also affects regional and global security, and will influence the political and economic stability of the whole Europe and beyond.
You can help.
- Disinformation is a part of Russian war. Look for reliable and fact-checked news.
- Use correct wording.
- Russian troops in Ukraine are not “peacekeepers”, they are invaders.
- The so-called “L/DPR” in eastern Ukraine are not “self-declared republics” or “breakaway regions”, they are the Russian puppet republics.
- The occupying forces are not “Russia-backed separatists” or “rebels”, they are Russian formed, led and financed proxy forces.
- Share as much fact-based information about Russian aggression as you can.
- Do not post any information about the movement of Ukraine’s Armed Forces.
- Reach out to your representatives in the parliament and urge them to support sanctions against the Russian Federation.
- Boycott Russian goods and services not to support the aggressor’s economy.
- Joining or organizing a rally in support of Ukraine in your city is helpful.
- You can send financial support to the Ukrainian army and volunteers, protecting their country against the aggression.
Here are the contacts of trusted organizations:
- Come back alive – https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/ (works directly with the command and personnel of military units, purchasing infrared thermal imaging cameras, night vision goggles, hemostatics etc);
- CO Serhiy Prytula Charity Foundation – https://prytulafoundation.org/ (purchases supplies for Ukrainian army, such as armor, ammunition, first-aid kits, cars and ATV, humanitarian aid for civilians, and food for animals);
- Faine Misto Festival’s fundraising – https://fainemisto.com.ua/en/donate/ (fundraising for AZOV Special Operations Detachment, which is currently based in Mariupol and the other hottest spots in Ukraine and need unmanned aerial vehicles, quadcopters, quadcopters with thermal imaging optics, thermal imagers, night vision devices, tablets for drone control);
- Army SOS – https://armysos.com.ua/pomoch-armii (manages purchases of necessary ammunition, shields, intercommunication and reconnaissance facilities, etc. and delivers all goods directly);
- Hospitallers – https://www.facebook.com/hospitallers/posts/2953630548255167 (works directly on the frontline);
- Phoenix Wings – http://wings-phoenix.org.ua/en/about-fund/ ( the appropriate equipment & uniform, personal non-lethal protection (vests, helmets), required treatment of the wounded soldiers, and repair of the buildings used by the army);
- Ukrainian Women Veteran Movement – https://www.uwvm.org.ua/?page_id=3437&lang=en (a consolidation of female veterans, amongst other things organizes preparation for actions in case of emergencies and defense situations.
- Vostok SOS – https://vostok-sos.org/pidtrymaty/donation/ (raising funds for various needs of the army);
- Razom for Ukraine – https://razomforukraine.org/donate/ (providing critical humanitarian war relief and recovery, evacuating vulnerable populations, advocating for Ukraine by educating about policies that strengthen and support Ukraine and its relationship with the US);
- Fundraising through the GoFundMe platform for the ‘Fight For Right’ NGO, assisting people with disabilities;
- Fundraising for the Sant’Egidio Community in Ukraine, assisting homeless people;
- Fundraising for the ‘Freefilmers’ collective, assisting artists in Ukraine;
- Fundraising for the ‘Pomogi Bezdomnomu’ initiative, assisting homeless people;
- Fundraising for the ‘Kozhen mozhe’ charity fund, assisting elderly people, children with disabilities, hospitals;
- Fundraising for the ‘Za Poklukom Sertsia’ NGO, assisting people with disabilities in Ukraine;
- Fundraising for the TU Platform to support Mariupol residents who have left the city and are now in Ukrainian-controlled territory;
- Fundraising for Metalab to create housing for internally displaced persons;
- Fundraising for Stabilization Support Services, which helps people affected by the war in different regions.
- National Bank of Ukraine account to support Ukrainian army: https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi;
- Ministry of Social Policy account for humanitarian assistance to Ukrainians: https://www.msp.gov.ua/content/nbu-opens-fundraising-account-for-humanitarian-assistance-to-ukrainians-affected-by-russias-a-ggression.html;
- State Enterprise “Ukrspetsexport” is an officially authorized organization for the purchase of weapons and military equipment. It is a profile enterprise of “Ukroboronprom” state enterprise. Website: https://ukrspecexport.com/, FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Ukrspecexport/posts/465112595121590 (in Ukrainian):
For contributions by individuals:
For contributions by legal entities:
BENEFICIARY’S COUNTRY: UKRAINE
BENEFICIARY’S ADDRESS: 36, Dehtiarivska St., Kyiv, 04119
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: JSC “THE STATE EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF UKRAINE”
- The State Emergency Service of Ukraine’s account (fundraising for rescuers from the State Emergency Service of Ukraine (SES of Ukraine) working in an intensified mode, eliminating fires and the consequences of emergencies:
SES of Ukraine
Bank: JSC “Ukreximbank” Kyiv
MFI (MFO) 322313
Initiatives supporting pets and wildlife in Ukraine:
- Ukraine Nature Conservation Group – Let’s save Ukrainian wildlife in times of war together! Donate here: https://uncg.org.ua/en/;
- Homeless Animal Shelter SIRIUS – the biggest shelter for dogs and cats in Ukraine in Fedorivka, Kyiv Oblast. Donate here: https://dogcat.com.ua/en/;
- Shelter Ugolyok – non-profit sanctuary for domestic animals and pets from all over Ukraine. Donate here: https://www.patreon.com/ShelterUgolyok;
- UAnimals – a Ukrainian animal rights organization that helps animals during the war. Donate here: https://www.patreon.com/uanimals;
- Charitable Fund Happy Paw – a dog and cat sanctuary. Donate here: https://happypaw.ua/en/contribution;
- Fundraising for the ‘Happy Paw’ NGO, assisting animal shelters in Ukraine.
N/B: Some of the pages may not be available temporarily due to the influx of visitors. If that’s the case, try again later.