Ukrainian officials, experts and local witnesses assess Russia’s nuclear and chemical threat.
- Iryna Stavchuk, Deputy Minister for Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Mariana Budjeryn, Research Associate with the Project on Managing the Atom at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center
- Petro Kotin, Head of the Ukrainian National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “ENERGOATOM”
- Oleksandr Pelekh, Head of the Information and Public Relations Department of the South Ukrainian Nuclear Power Station (Iuzhnoukrainsk, Mykolaiv oblast)
- Iurii Fomichev, Mayor of Slavutych
- Leonid Polyakov, Ukrainian military expert, specialist in defense policy of Ukraine
If you want to support Ukraine against Russian aggression, check the link with recommendations by Ukraine Crisis Media Center – https://uacrisis.org/en/help-ukraine
NGO Euroatlantic Course collects donations to support Ukrainian Army and civilians – https://eac.org.ua/en/main-page/
*** “Ukraine on Fire” is a YouTube project by Ukraine Crisis Media Center, Euroatlantic Course and Analytical Center UCU. It contains English-language analytical videos designed to explain and illustrate the main messages of Ukrainian and foreign officials and experts, which are most relevant on the agenda and created to obtain a victorious response of Ukraine to Russia’s military aggression.