Since February 24, there was not a single day when the occupiers did not attack the medical infrastructure. During the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine, 927 health care facilities have been damaged or destroyed, including:
- 800 objects of medical infrastructure were damaged;
- 127 objects were completely destroyed and cannot be restored;
- 59 hospitals have already been fully restored;
- more than 200 medical facilities have been partially restored;
- 5 regions in which the medical infrastructure was most affected: Kyiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk, Mykolaiv and Kharkiv oblasts.
This was stated by Bohdan Borukhovskyi, Deputy Minister of Health during the airing of a joint telethon.