22:14 Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov
During the day, Russian occupation forces fired on both Kharkiv and the region.
The defence forces recorded about 50 shellings from artillery and MLRS.
2 people were injured in Kharkiv and the district. As a result of the shell hitting the car, 2 civilians died on the spot.
22:06 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Centre for Countering Disinformation collected fakes, manipulation, and disinformation that the enemy spread on April 21, 2022:
- Manipulation: the enemy-appointed “head of the interim administration of the liberated territory of the Kharkiv region” Vitalii Hanchev stated that “a referendum on the status of Kharkiv region is not ruled out; residents have not shown any initiative”;
- Fake: the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported that in Voskresenske, Mykolaiv region, the Ukrainian military conducted a staging of “acts of looting” allegedly committed by the Russian military. Disguised militants in cars with a “z” sign robbed private houses on camera”;
- Manipulation: Russian propagandists took out of context and gave a negative connotation to the words of Warsaw Mayor Rafał Trzaskowski, who allegedly “complained about the problems due to the influx of refugees from Ukraine, which puts enormous pressure on the city.”
21:37 Head of the Zaporizhzhia Region Military Administration Oleksandr Starukh
Today at 12:45 the Russian army launched two cruise missiles on Zaporizhzhia.
The first missile landed on the island of Khortytsia near the Preobrazhenskoho Bridge. At that time, the Zaporizhzhia-Lviv evacuation train was moving along the railway line. An explosive wave blew out the windows of four train cars. The windows of cars moving on the bridge also flew out.
At 13:30, the Russians launched a second missile on the island of Khortytsia. As a result, the building of the sanatorium of one of the enterprises was damaged. 8 citizens were injured.
21:06 Mariupol City CouncilIn the village of Mangush, the occupiers could bury from 3 to 9 thousand residents of Mariupol. This is indicated by a comparison with satellite photos of the burial in Bucha, where 70 bodies were found. In Maxar photos from April 9, the mass grave sector in Mangush is 20 times larger.
20:59 Prosecutor General of Ukraine Iryna Venedictova
Russia is forcing children to take an indirect part in gathering or passing on military information to the occupiers, transporting weapons, and so on. This is a direct violation of Article 38 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
So far, 8 children have been involved in such activities. In the Kharkiv region, a 12-year-old teenager used the Internet and telegrams to send information about the location of equipment, checkpoints, and military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to receive a monetary reward. A similar fact was recorded in the Luhansk region.
In the Chernihiv region, during the occupation of one of the villages, a minor resident was tasked by representatives of the Russian Armed Forces to conduct reconnaissance of the positions of the Armed Forces. To show his support for the occupiers, he tied red armbands on his arm and leg and walked around the village with them. In the course of searches, the 16-year-old boy led enemies to apartments, the owners of which are related to law enforcement agencies or military units of Ukraine and own weapons. He also showed Russians where to find food, tobacco, and alcohol. Currently, the teenager is detained, and the pre-trial investigation bodies of Ukraine are working with him.
In the Kharkiv region, a 17-year-old resident distributed laudatory materials in support of the aggressor’s actions in Ukraine via a YouTube channel.
And in one of the western regions of Ukraine, three schoolchildren, for fun, called randomly selected subscribers with a proposal to place so-called “marks”. The students were immediately exposed to the prompt response of the special services.
20:20 Ukrainska Pravda
European Council President Charles Michel admitted that the EU has agreed to purchase heavy weapons for free transfer to Ukraine.
“We need to supply you with heavy weapons. There won’t be very much news about this due to security concerns. But we’re sticking to our commitment to provide you with these weapons. That’s the first thing. It’s very important and very urgent,” stated the European Council President.
Charles Michel also believes that Ukraine’s aid for post-war reconstruction should begin to be used before the end of hostilities.
19:55 Head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration Valentyn Reznichenko
Russia has launched three missile strikes on railway infrastructure in the Novomoskovsk district of the Dnipropetrovsk region. It is unknown whether the railway line and the catenary have been destroyed or if it is possible to resume traffic. There are no casualties.
The Russians are spreading the fake that to protect themselves from their landing in Odesa, Ukrainians can arrange an environmental disaster. As always, this turned out to be another disinformation of the enemy.
The chief of the Odesa Regional Military Administration Maksym Marchenko reported about it. According to him, the telegram channels began to actively spread information that he allegedly ordered to sink a tanker with reservoirs full of fuel oil in the Black Sea. The authors of the fake claim that in this way the Odesa Regional Military Administration hopes to create a film on the surface of the water that will harm the landing of Russian troops.
18:45 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The operational update regarding the Russian invasion on 18.00 on April 21, 2022.
Video (Spokesman for the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Oleksandr Shtupun)
The fifty-seventh day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military invasion continues. A Russian federation continues its full-scale armed aggression against Ukraine.
- The Russian enemy continued offensive operations in the Eastern Operational Zone to establish full control over the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts. At the same time, missile and bomb strikes on military and civilian infrastructure throughout Ukraine continue.
- In the Volyn, Polissya, and Siversky directions, the Russian enemy did not take active actions, and no signs of the formation of offensive groups were found. There is a significant reduction in the intensity of the movement of columns of Russian military equipment on the territory of the Republic of Belarus. Some units of the Belarusian Armed Forces continue to carry out tasks to cover the Ukrainian-Belarusian border in Brest and Gomel regions.
- The situation in Slobozhanshchyna has not changed significantly. The partial blockade of Kharkiv and the destruction of the city’s infrastructure by artillery continue. In the temporarily occupied territory of the Kharkiv region, Russian occupying forces prohibit the movement of the local population towards the territory controlled by the Defense Forces of Ukraine, and the delivery of humanitarian aid from the Ukrainian side is blocked.
- In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the Russian enemy tried to take full control of Mariupol. It continued to carry out airstrikes and attempted assaults in the area of the seaport and the Azovstal plant.
- In the temporarily occupied territory of the Kherson oblast, the self-proclaimed occupation authorities announced the mobilisation of males. In addition, according to available information, a so-called “referendum” is planned for May 1 in the Russian-occupied part of the Kherson region. And in the period May 2-10, there is planned to be a “census”. Locals are prohibited from moving between settlements.
- The shelling of Mykolayiv continues in the South Buh direction, Russian enemy is trying to improve its tactical position and get closer to the city but has no success.
- The Russian enemy continues to suffer significant losses in personnel and military equipment. According to updated data, the commander of the First Motorised Rifle Regiment of the Second Motorised Rifle Division of the First Tank Army of the Western Military District, Lieutenant Colonel Denis Mezhuyev, was eliminated by the defenders of Ukraine. Two members of the leadership of the same unit, Colonel Kharitonov and Lieutenant Colonel Smirnov, were also seriously injured and are being treated in Moscow.
- In addition, the mobilisation of Russian occupying units is significantly demoralised by the forced mobilisation in unrecognised territorial formations of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, poor nutrition, and low financial and material support of the personnel who arrived to replenish regular units of the Russian Federation.
17:35 Adviser to the Mayor of Mariupol Petro Andriushchenko
In Mariupol, the Russian occupiers are bombing and shelling the territory of the Azovstal plant, which civilians use as a shelter. Along with this, they have opened fire in another part of the city.
17:23 Radio Liberty
The satellite recorded a mass grave in the Russian-occupied town of Mangush, which is less than 20 kilometers from Mariupol. Journalists of “Schemes” received satellite images showing the probable place of mass burial. This is a trench more than 300 meters long.
Earlier, the adviser to the mayor of Mariupol Petro Andriushchenko said that in this town the Russian military arranged a mass burial of the dead Mariupol.
17:22 Evropeiska Pravda
The United States will ban Russian ships from entering American ports, similar to an EU decision.
17:06 Novoye Vremya
In a speech on April 21, US President Joe Biden announced that Washington would provide another $800 million in military aid to Ukraine.
The new aid package includes heavy artillery, dozens of howitzers and more than 100,000 rounds of ammunition, as well as tactical drones.
16:48 International Organization for Migration
The International Organization for Migration estimates that more than 7.7 million Ukrainians have been displaced as a result of shelling and hostilities by the Russian occupiers. This is one in six Ukrainians.
More than 60% of IDPs are women.
16:07 Mariupol City Council
The occupiers took Yukhym Harabet’s unique collection from the Mariupol Museum of Medallion Art to Donetsk.
The museum had more than 700 exhibits on 16 stands. All works were donated to the museum by the artist’s wife – People’s Artist of Ukraine Svitlana Otchenashenko-Harabet. She died in the siege of Mariupol in April 2022
15:12 Ukrainska Pravda
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine extended the martial law for another month until May 25, 2022.
15:10 Iryna Vereshchuk, Vice Prime Minister
Another exchange of prisoners took place. Today we are returning home 19 people, including 10 military (including 2 officers) and 9 civilians.
This time among the released are the wounded.
14:51 Liudmyla Denisova, Ukrainian Parliamentary Commissioner for Human Right
The occupiers of the aggressor country forcibly deported a group of Ukrainian children to Russia.
The other day a group of Ukrainian teenagers aged 14-15 was brought to one of the charitable foundations of the Russian Federation (Vladimir) from the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
There is information that the parents of the children were killed by rashists during the war. It is forbidden for workers of this foundation to search for relatives of children.
Russia’s occupying state grossly violates Article 49 of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, which prohibits the forcible resettlement or deportation of persons from the occupied territories and Article 38 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child in the armed conflicts.
I appeal to the Security Service of Ukraine, the International Committee of the Red Cross of Ukraine and the Ukrainian National Center for Peacebuilding to assist in the speedy search for and return of children.
I appeal to the UN Commission for Investigation Human Rights Violations during the Russian Military Invasion of Ukraine to take into account these facts of Russia’s violations of children’s rights in Ukraine.
#ОБСЄ #OSCE #UN #ООН #UISEF #OHCHR-CRC #OHCHR-CCPR #ICRC
14:48 All-Ukrainian Agrarian Council
In the Kherson region, the occupiers took over the property of agricultural enterprises, forced them to sow in favor of the Russian Federation, exported products from warehouses, and forced workers to work. Those who disagree are threatened with physical violence.
Agrarian from Kherson region, member of All-Ukrainian Agrarian Council, Albert Cherepakha says:
“Groups of armed Chechens, who call themselves Kadyrovites, entered the territory of my economic units in Henichesk. We have bases in the villages of Chongar, Chervone, Pavlovka, the land bank is 20 thousand hectares. The armed men said that now all the property of the company belongs to them. The heads of the divisions were warned that in case of property losses they would be beheaded.”
13:25 Suspilne TV
On Thursday, April 21, the parliamentarians of Estonia and Latvia recognized Russia’s actions in Ukraine as genocide.
The decision of the Estonian Parliament is announced on the website of the country’s legislature.
The decision of Latvian deputies is reported on the website of the Seimas of Latvia
13:21 Zaporizhzhia Regional Military Administration
About 30 minutes ago 2 “arrivals” were recorded in Zaporizhzhia.
No one was injured.
The enemy once again tried to damage the infrastructure of the city of Zaporizhzhia by missile strikes
13:16 Liudmyla Denisova, Ukrainian Parliamentary Commissioner for Human Rights
In the village of Zolota Balka, Kherson region, representatives of the russian occupation forces held a meeting with the local population, stating that there would be no more “green corridors” and forbidding people to leave the village.
In addition, they warned that in case of shelling of their positions by units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the russian invaders will start shelling the settlement. The occupiers continue to patrol the apartments and conduct searches.
According to the National Police of Ukraine, 76 Ukrainian citizens were imprisoned and taken hostage during the occupation of the region in the Kherson region. 36 people have already been fired.
13:05 Regiment Azov in Mariupol
Defenders of Mariupol found enemy military vehicles in the city, including Russian tanks, marked with the letter “V”. This means that the occupiers who committed atrocities in Bucha were transferred to the city.
13:03 Center for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defense Council of UkraineThe occupier may plan to shell the railway infrastructure of the western regions of Ukraine.
13:01 State Emergency Service
In the Luhansk region it is loud and dangerous: the Russian army is inflicting intense blows on the civilian population
The aggressor’s troops are shelling civilian infrastructure, housing, office buildings, markets, churches, garages, beating food warehouses, humanitarian headquarters and cynically shelling civilians. The occupiers are deliberately beating crowds to simply destroy our citizens. People hide in basements for weeks and are afraid to even go out for groceries. The bravest go out to prepare food for themselves in the open air. To support people, rescuers, patrol officers, and volunteers continue to bring food, medicine, and humanitarian supplies.
The result of the shelling of the Russians is the destruction of residential areas of cities and villages of Luhansk region and a large number of fires. So, only for the last few days rescuers of the State Emergency Service of the Luhansk region eliminated more than 10 fires of apartment houses in Rubizhne, in Hirske – garages. Also, daily fire and rescue units of the Luhansk region are involved in dismantling the debris of houses.
The situation in the Luhansk region is extremely difficult. At present, mobile communication in the region has partially disappeared, and the relevant services are working to solve the problem
13:00 Liudmyla Denisova, Ukrainian Parliamentary Commissioner for Human Rights
The Ruscists want to repeat the famine not only in Ukraine, but also to cause famine in the world.
- Residents of the temporarily occupied Autonomous Republic of Crimea report that they have recently noticed an increase in the number of freight trains with “grain” written on them. They all belong to the “North Caucasian Railway”.
- Trains go to railway stations bordering the Kherson region. Temporarily occupied AR Crimea does not have such stocks of grain for export in such quantity.
- Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions produce large grain crops and currently have a large number of granaries.
- Therefore, the aggressor obviously intends to export Ukrainian grain. A few weeks ago, the Ruscists stole grain from the port of Berdiansk.
- Eyewitnesses in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea report that the sale of vegetables exported from the temporarily occupied territory of Kherson region has started on the peninsula.
The export of grain and foodstuffs from the occupied territories violates Article 55 of the 1949 Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War.
11:51 Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Russians completely isolate the occupied settlements from Ukraine, prohibit evacuation and do not allow volunteers. In particular, all occupied settlements of Velykyi Burluk district, Kharkiv region, are blocked today. Departure is possible only to the territory of the Russian Federation.
- There is an absolute ban on the delivery of humanitarian goods from the territory controlled by Ukraine. Locals have been warned that volunteers trying to deliver help are being shot. It recently became known about the shooting of volunteers travelling from Shevchenkove.
- As of April 20, there is no mobile connection in the area. Many settlements were left without electricity. ATMs do not work, and products are sold at significantly inflated prices. There is no medical care or supply of medicines. Roads, including dirt roads, are mined
11:21 Petro Andriushchenko, Adviser to the Mayor of Mariupol As a result of a long search and identification of places of mass burial of the dead Mariupol residents, we established the fact of mass burial of the dead Mariupol residents in the town of Mangush.
10:42 Oleh Syniehubov, head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration
In the previous 24 hours, the Russian occupation forces again fired on the areas of Kharkiv from multiple rocket launchers, there were about 15 shellings.
Artillery fire hit in the areas of Saltivka, HTZ, Oleksiyivka. In the region – in Dergachi, Zolochiv direction, Chuhuiv district.
As a result of shelling of occupiers 5 civilians suffered:
3 – in Kharkiv, 2 – in Chuhuiv district.
10:40 Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine
After the liberation of the Kyiv region from the occupiers, during the investigation in Borodyanka 9 unauthorized burials of civilians were found. Bodies of 6 victims, including one child – with signs of violent death.
10:37 Interior Ministry of Ukraine
As a result of the Russian strikes, two civilians were killed and eight others were injured, including a child. At least 23 civilian objects were destroyed – houses, a school, a factory, communications.
The occupiers hit the following settlements of Donetsk region: Mariupol, Avdiivka, Mariinka, Selidove, Velyka Novosilka, Komar, Ocheretyne, Sukha Balka.
The enemy fired rockets at the civilian population, from ‘Grad’ rocket launchers, tanks, and heavy artillery.
10:32 Pavlo Kyrylenko, head of the Donetsk Regional Military Administration
In the Avdiivka direction, the Russians tried to break through our defenses, but failed. In the city itself, Russian shells damaged several houses, an agricultural enterprise and a medical facility during the day. Also yesterday the gas pipeline and electricity supply lines were cut off – in the evening, the electricity supply has already been restored, now work is underway to restore gas supply.
In Ocheretyne, houses were damaged and electricity lines were cut off.
In the Marinka community, Mariinka, Krasnohorivka and Novomykhailivka are under fire. Electricity supply is damaged – specialists are working on restoration.
10:20 Suspilne TV
The president of the aggressor country, Vladimir Putin, ordered to cancel the assault on the territory of the Azovstal plant. He explained that he did not consider taking the industrial zone expedient.
Earlier, Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu reported that Russian troops would need three to four days to complete the Azovstal operation. He also added that allegedly all of Mariupol is controled by the Russian Federation.
10:04 Center for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
Disinformation theses of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the situation in Ukraine over the past day
- The most interesting thing is that the enemy talks about another “liberation” of Rubizhne, Luhansk region
- “The 56th day of the special operation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation was marked by the release of Rubizhne in the LNR,” the Russian Defense Ministry stated.
- But the General Staff of Ukraine noted that on the 56th day the enemy tried to gain a foothold in the western and north-western parts of Rubizhne, but was defeated
- This is the third such “liberation” by the occupiers of Rubizhne, based on reports from the Russian Defense Ministry
- For the first time this city “came under control” of the invaders on March 1
On March 18, Russian propaganda again reported on the “liberation” of Rubizhne and even its “cleansing” of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- On March 20, the head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii Haidai denied information about the occupation of Rubizhne
So, perhaps, in the near future, Russian propaganda will again report on the fourth victorious “liberation” of Rubizhne.
10:02 Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
The Russian army is already preparing to use outdated Soviet military equipment
The strong resistance and resilience of the Ukrainian army disrupted Russia’s plans to achieve its goal in the short term and created the need for a constant replenishment of the Russian group’s personnel and military equipment due to heavy losses.
To restore its combat capabilities, the Russian Armed Forces are increasingly resorting to the use of Soviet-made equipment, which has long been (since the 1970s) in storage facilities.
Considerable attention is paid to increasing the capabilities of artillery and missile units to carry out continuous shelling of Ukrainian cities.
9:53 Evropeiska Pravda, UK Ministry of Defence
The Kremlin’s desire to show some victory before the May 9 celebrations could affect their operational decisions on the battlefield in the coming weeks.
According to them, Russia obviously wants to achieve significant success by May 9, and this may affect how quickly and persistently they will conduct military operations in the near future.
Now Russian forces are advancing in the direction of Kramatorsk, the city is constantly under missile strikes, according to intelligence. Also in the east, there is a high activity of Russian troops in the air – to support the offensive of ground forces and to suppress and destroy Ukrainian air defenses.
9:44 Mykhailo Fedorov, Minister of the Digital Transformation of Ukraine
Accounts of Russian cryptocurrencies with a total value of more than € 10,000 will be limited.
Users will still be able to use only the output function.
Accounts of Russians living outside of Russia and accounts of Russian citizens or persons living in Russia with a total cryptocurrency value of less than € 10,000 will not be frozen and will remain active.
9:21 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
personnel – about 21000 persons were liquidated,
танків ‒ 829,
APV ‒ 2118,
artillery systems – 393,
MLRS – 136,
Anti-aircraft warfare systems – 67,
aircraft – 172,
helicopters – 151,
vehicles – 1508,
boats / cutters – 8,
fuel tanks – 76,
UAV operational-tactical level – 166.
special equipment – 27.
mobile SRBM system – 4.
Data are being updated
Strike the occupier! Let’s win together! Our strength is in the truth!
8:50 Vitalii Kim, head of the Mykolaiiv Regional Military Administration
As a result of enemy’s shelling of Mykolaiiv, one person was lost on an operating table, two more are wounded. The consequences of the shelling are being eliminated.
8:45 Iryna Vereshchuk, Vice Prime Minister
Four evacuation buses managed to leave Mariupol along yesterday’s humanitarian corridor. They spent the night in Berdiansk and are now heading to Vasylivka. We are waiting for them in Zaporizhzhia soon.
Today we continue to evacuate women, children and the seniors. Boarding of buses takes place on Shevchenko Boulevard on the roundabout near the Port City Mall at 14.00.
The security situation is difficult. There may be changes. Please follow the official announcements.
8:32 Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine
More than 584 Ukrainian children suffered as a result of full-scale armed aggression by the Russian Federation – 208 children died, 376 were injured to varying severity.
According to juvenile prosecutors, kids suffered the most n Donetsk region – 119, Kyiv region – 113, Kharkiv – 91, Chernihiv – 57, Kherson – 44, Mykolaiv – 41, Luhansk – 36, Zaporizhia – 25, Kyiv city – 16, Sumy – 16 , Zhytomyr – 15.
These data are not conclusive, as inspection of sites of active hostilities and liberated settlements and receiving information on the temporarily occupied territories are underway.
8:32 Center for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
- Fake. The Russian Ministry of Defense warned that “Ukrainian Mykolayiv may find itself in the zone of an epidemiological catastrophe: against the background of the difficult humanitarian situation, public utilities are not working there and the central water supply has been cut off.”
- Manipulation. Representatives of the Russian Embassy in Washington said that “US sanctions are becoming increasingly absurd and speak of Washington’s inability to subjugate Russia to its will.”
- Manipulation. Russian media with reference to the odious Kadyrov reported that “Mariupol plant” Azovstal “on Thursday will be completely under the control of the Russian Armed Forces.” It was also added that “militants who have settled in the metallurgical plant can still lay down their arms and surrender in the morning.”
7:51 Valentyn Reznichenko, head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration
The occupiers fired Zelenodolsk from “Uragan” multiple launch rocket system. People and houses were not affected.
Russians hit the communications and left the city without light and water.
7:48 Serhii Haidai, head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration
Much of the destruction caused by the Russian invasion in the last 24 hours has occurred in Rubizhe and Novodruzhesk. Five more houses, not to mention the infrastructure, are uninhabitable.
Also, there are no working food stocks left in Severodonetsk. The Russians destroyed them. People receive food exclusively from humanitarian goods.
6:36 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The fifty-seventh day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a russian military invasion continues. A russian federation continues its full-scale armed aggression against Ukraine.
The russian enemy is trying to continue offensive operations in the Eastern Operational Zone in order to establish full control over the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
The russian enemy continues to launch missile and bomb strikes on military and civilian infrastructure throughout Ukraine.
- In the Volyn, Polissya and Siversky directions, the russian enemy did not take active action, no changes in the condition and position of groups of russian troops were detected.
- In the Slobozhansky direction, the russianenemy continues to increase the system of technical support.
In Balakleya, wounded russian servicemen began to be placed in the city’s polyclinic, despite the fact that a hospital for the russian military was set up in the building of the local music school. The location of the russian occupiers in the city polyclinic indicates a significant increase in the number of wounded and problems with their subsequent medical evacuation.
The russian enemy continues to partially block and shell the city of Kharkiv.
- In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the enemy continues to carry out artillery shelling along the entire line of contact.
In the Kherson oblast, the russian invaders plan to organize the forced mobilization of the population for war with Ukraine. At the same time, the russian occupiers set a goal to completely stop the humanitarian support of the region from the Ukrainian authorities. The terror of the Ukrainian population by russian occupiers continues.
Thus, in the village of Zolota Balka, Kherson oblast, representatives of the russian occupation forces held a meeting with the local population, where they stated that there would be no more “green corridors” and forbade people to leave the settlement. In addition, they warned that in case of shelling of their positions by units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the russian invaders will start shelling the settlement. The russian occupiers continue to patrol the apartments and conduct searches.
- In the South Buh direction, the russian enemy is shelling the positions of our troops.
The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has hit four air targets in the previous day: three unmanned aerial vehicles and one cruise missile.
Nine enemy attacks have been repulsed in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts over the past 24 hours, one tank, ten armoured units and two vehicles, one artillery system, two special engineering units, an anti-aircraft missile system and an enemy ammunition depot have been destroyed.
We believe in the Armed Forces of Ukraine! Let’s win together! Glory to Ukraine!
5:16 Suspilne TV, statement by the heads of central banks and ministries of finance of the G7
The G7 countries have expressed support for Ukraine in its armed confrontation with Russia and pledged financial assistance. Instead, Moscow faces further restrictions in order to isolate itself from the global financial system.
As for Ukraine, Finance Minister Serhiy Marchenko, who was present at the G7 meeting, was promised $24 billion of financial assistance for the period from 2022, with the possibility of increasing the amount if the need arises.
2:11 Serhii Kyslytsia, Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the UN
Antonio Guterres called for an “Easter humanitarian break” from April 21 to organize humanitarian corridors and evacuate civilians. The position of the Moscow Fuhrer was announced in a few hours at the Security Council. Let you just listen to this! It is not for me alone to tolerate this trio regularly, – wrote Kyslytsia.
“I will not hide the fact that calls for peace and a ceasefire are very false and insincere in these conditions, which in practice mean only the desire to give Kyiv nationalists and radicals a break so that they can regroup, get new batches of drones, arrange new inhuman provocations and launch new fakes about the actions of Russian soldiers,” said a Russian representative.