Passengers must have an international passport to cross the border with EU countries. Ukrzaliznytsia expects updated rules from the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
Exceptions are possible at the discretion of border guards, provided that there are other identity documents and the presence of hostilities in the region from which the passenger leaves.
22:36 Spokesperson for the Odesa Regional Military Administration Serhii Bratchuk
Kherson residents report that the Russian occupiers are preparing a provocation in the city. BM-21 Grad multiple rocket launchers are being deployed in the area of Antonivskyi Bridge to strike at Kherson and accuse the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Russians want to make this provocation so that it becomes the reason for “saving” the city and holding a referendum there.
22:24 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
The Centre for Countering Disinformation reports on the main topics promoted by the Russian media last week.
The following messages were spread in the media:
1. Ukraine loses the war;
2. The West uses Ukraine against Russia;
3. A powerful information attack is being carried out against Russia.
Propagandists cover these topics as follows:
1. The “special operation” is going according to plan. All planned actions are successfully performed. Preparations for the second stage of the operation are underway. Ukraine has no chance and would have been captured, but the Russian military is protecting the civilian population, so the operation is delayed;
2. Russia is at war with NATO, not Ukraine. NATO provides Ukraine with weapons to weaken Russia with the help of others;
3. The whole world, led by the United States, is conducting a fake campaign against Russia to justify sanctions and weaken the economy. Also, all are silent about the atrocities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and accuse Russia.
21:22 Ukrainska Pravda citing the head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defence Kyryl Budanov
There is no agreement among the Russian generals on offensive operations because they are afraid of dying on the battlefield.
20:15 Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov
In the Kharkiv region, Ukrainian defenders are conducting several successful operations, pushing the occupiers away from Kharkiv. As a result of the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces, Bazaliivka, Lebiazhe, and part of Kutuzivka were liberated. In the area of the village of Mala Rohan, Ukrainian units advanced further east.
18:12 Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii Haidai
The Russian occupiers fired on an Orthodox church in Sievierodonetsk on Palm Sunday. That is the fourth strike on the Holy Christ Christmas Cathedral. This time the shells hit the roof. In total, about 10 religious buildings have already been damaged in the Luhansk region as a result of the shelling.
18:00 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- The fifty-third day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military invasion continues. A Russian federation continues its full-scale armed aggression against Ukraine. The Russian occupiers continue to launch missile and bomb strikes on Ukraine’s industrial and civil infrastructure.
- The enemy did not take active action in the Volyn and Polissia areas.
- In the Siversky direction, there is a possibility that the Russian enemy will use sabotage and reconnaissance groups and launch missile strikes from the territory of the Russian federation on elements of the military and civilian infrastructure of our state.
- In the Slobozhansky direction, the Russian enemy continues to partially block Kharkiv, trying to fire on the positions of units of Ukrainian troops and critical infrastructure.
- In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the Russian enemy intensified hostilities. It continues to launch missile and bomb strikes on the city of Mariupol, including with the use of Tu-22M3 strategic bombers. The Russian occupiers tried to carry out assault operations near the seaport and the Azovstal plant.
- In the South Buh direction, the enemy continued to focus its efforts on maintaining its positions. In the area of the settlement of Vasylivka, Zaporizhzhia oblast, it was noted that the enemy, probably to carry out provocations, drew off the letters Z on the equipment and set Ukrainian flags.
- Information about the destruction of the Moscow missile cruiser by Ukraine has gained considerable public response in Crimea. There is growing distrust among the population about the information disseminated by the official Russian media.
- Due to a lack of human resources, the Russian invaders are trying to involve locals in the temporarily occupied territories. Thus, in the city of Izium, the forced mobilisation of men has begun.
- Preparations for an illegal referendum on the proclamation of the so-called “Kherson People’s Republic” continue in some territories temporarily occupied by the Russian occupiers. To falsify its results, it is planned to use personal data of residents of the region, which are collected by the Russian occupiers during the issuance of so-called “humanitarian aid”. Residents are also spreading information that after the announcement of the results of the pseudo-referendum, their “mobilisation” into the armed forces of the Russian federation will begin.
- During the training activities before the deployment of units to participate in the war with Ukraine on the training grounds in the Russian Federation, more than 50 cases of unauthorised leaving of field camps by personnel were noted.
- The Ukrainian military is defending itself and is gradually pushing back enemy troops in certain areas.
16:05 Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii Haidai
Two people were killed and four were wounded in a Russian shelling of the city centre of Zolote.
15:23 SuspilneAccording to the Department of Health of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration, five people were killed and 13 were wounded in the shelling of the city centre of Kharkiv. About 15 fires broke out. Rescuers are working at the sites of the shelling.
13:59 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Russification of deported Ukrainians is taking place in Russia. The self-proclaimed mayor of Crimea Sergey Aksyonov announced the creation of summer “retraining camps” on the peninsula for teachers from Kherson, Kharkiv, and Zaporizhzhia regions. Ukrainian children will be forced to take “language courses.” According to the occupiers, children from Ukraine do not know enough Russian.
11:13 Borova Town Council in the Kharkiv region according to Ukrinform
The Russian military controls the entire territory of the community. It is currently impossible to go beyond its borders to the territory controlled by the Ukrainian authorities. In some villages, the occupiers began looting abandoned homes of locals. Marauders plunder the property and take it out by trucks.
11:03 Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov
Over the past 24 hours, the Russian occupation forces have fired 23 artillery, mortar, and MLRS shells in the areas of Pivnichna Saltivka, Piatihatki, Oleksiivka, the city centre, the Kharkiv Tractor Plant, and Derhachi. There was 1 missile strike.
As a result of the shelling of the Russians, 31 people were injured, including 4 children. 3 civilians were killed.
9:35 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 17.04 were approximately:
personnel – about 20300,
tanks – 773,
APV – 2002,
artillery systems – 376,
MLRS – 127,
anti-aircraft warfare systems – 66,
aircraft – 165,
helicopters – 146,
vehicles – 1471,
boats / cutters – 8,
fuel tanks – 76,
UAV operational-tactical level – 148,
special equipment – 27,
mobile SRBM system – 4.
Data is being updated.
9:11 Mayor of Brovary Ihor Sapozhko
On Sunday, several infrastructure facilities in the Brovary community of the Kyiv region were hit by enemy missiles, with possible water and light outages.
07:44 Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii HaidaiAt night, four high-rise buildings caught fire in Sievierodonetsk, and a house was destroyed in Novodruzhesk. In the morning, the Russian army hit Kreminna with artillery – one person was wounded.