22:42 Zaporizhzhia Regional Military Administration
One of the ways to restore the occupiers’ manpower is to forcibly mobilise men in the occupied territories of the region. For example, the Russians are completely blocking the exit from Melitopol to conduct a so-called “conscription campaign”.
The occupiers continue to hang their flags on the administrative buildings of the temporarily occupied territories. It happened today in Vasylivka. At the city council building, the Russians replaced the Ukrainian flag with a tricolour, and are urging Ukrainian officials to cooperate. In addition, residents claim that the occupiers appointed their “mayor” – Natalia Romanichenko.
A new collaborator was also found in the temporarily occupied Mykhailivka of Vasylivka district. Ivan Sushko became acting head of the occupation administration of the town.
In addition, according to locals, the invaders went from house to house, looking for weapons and members of Anti-Terrorist Operation/Joint Forces Operation, confiscating valuables and building materials, stealing cars, and using them for personal gain. The Russians are shooting a staged video in which residents of Mykhailivka allegedly surrender their weapons voluntarily as an act of demilitarisation. The occupiers are collecting information about every resident of Mykhailivka. People are intimidated because those who show the pro-Ukrainian position are kidnapped and taken away in an unknown direction.
In the temporarily occupied Enerhodar, employees of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation are carrying out filtration measures.
The Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine has opened a criminal case on the fact of the shelling of the village of Kamianske, which killed three men working in the backyard. The pre-trial investigation is being carried out by investigators from the Security Service of Ukraine in Zaporizhzhia region.
22:35 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
The enemy can plan provocative explosions on the dam of the Karlivskyi Reservoir.
Several pro-Russian Telegram channels covering the Russian war against Ukraine reported that “in the town of Karlivka (occupied Donetsk region) nationalist battalions mined the dam of the Karlivka Reservoir.”
At the same time, referring to the Russian Defence Ministry, the propagandists report that “in the event of an explosion of the dam in the flood zone there will be 6 settlements with a total population of over 10 thousand people.”
Such information intrusions may be an informational and psychological operation of the occupiers, but given the nature of the enemy’s war against Ukraine, the possibility of implementing such a plan cannot be completely ruled out.
22:27 Chairman of the Board of Ukrzaliznytsia Oleksandr Kamyshin
Earlier it was reported that this morning within an hour 5 railway stations in central and western Ukraine came under fire.
22:18 Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov
In the afternoon, the enemy continued to fire on peaceful areas of Kharkiv and the region. Saltivka is suffering again. A large-scale fire broke out as a result of Russian shells hitting a 12-storey residential building. Destroyed apartments on the 3rd and 4th floors. In Kharkiv, 4 civilians were injured in the shelling of the occupiers.
In addition, the enemy continued to fire on Kharkiv and Zolochiv districts. In Derhachi and neighbouring villages, 3 civilians were killed and 1 was injured. In Zolochiv district – 1 dead, 4 wounded.
22:04 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Centre for Countering Disinformation collected fakes, manipulation, and disinformation that the enemy spread on April 25, 2022:
- Manipulation: despite Iryna Vereshchuk’s statement that there were no agreements on humanitarian corridors with Azovstal, the Russian Defence Ministry said that “Kyiv authorities disrupted a humanitarian operation” on civilians hiding in the plant;
- Fake: despite previous reports that Russian security forces were collecting wreckage of downed Ukrainian drones to prepare for provocations, several Russian Telegram channels reported that the Bayraktar strike drone, which is in service with the Ukrainian Armed Forces, was shot down in the Kursk region;
- Manipulation: Russian propagandists reported that the Russian village of Nekhoteevka in the Belgorod region was “fired upon by Ukraine.” According to the Russian media, “residential buildings and personal vehicles were damaged.”
21:57 Minister of Social Policy of Ukraine Maryna Lazebna
More than 2 million Ukrainians became IDPs after martial law was imposed.
Today, the Unified Database on Internally Displaced Persons contains information on 3.4 million people. More than 2 million of them are people who were displaced after martial law. And 1.9 million of them were forced to move for the first time.
Most people after the large-scale military invasion of Russia moved to Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk, Poltava, Vinnytsia, and Kyiv regions. In general, most internally displaced persons are registered in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, and Kyiv regions.
21:27 28th Separate Mechanised Brigade named after the Knights of the First Winter Campaign
Unsuccessful in the offensive, the enemy resorted to information and psychological operations and sent messages to the residents of the Mykolayiv and Kherson regions to create panic in the Ukrainian territories.
21:15 Head of the Sumy Regional Military Administration
Tonight there was a provocative shelling of the Bilopillia community territory from enemy positions located in Russia. There are no casualties.
21:01 Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
The explosions in the so-called “Transnistrian Moldavian Republic” are a planned provocation by the Russian special services. Three days before the incident, the leaders of the “republic” were already preparing for it and took care of the installation of a secure bunker. According to available information, the FSB will continue a series of provocative terrorist attacks on the territory of the Transnistrian region.
20:33 Kherson Mayor Ihor Kolykhaiev and City Council employees in comments to Ukrainska Pravda
On the evening of April 25, the Kherson City Council was captured by the Russian military. The flag of Ukraine was removed from the building. The Russian military seized the keys to the building. The mayor and employees of the City Council were given the opportunity to go home. From Tuesday, April 26, the city council will not work.
20:02 Head of the Donetsk Regional Military Administration Pavlo Kyrylenko
On April 25, the Russians killed four more residents of the Donetsk region: 2 in Lyman, 1 in Marinka, and 1 in Yampil.
Both victims in Lyman are children. The Russians took the lives of a 9-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy.
Nine others were injured in the area.
After injuries received in the Luhansk region, one person died in Bakhmut, and two others provided medical treatment.
19:54 Head of the Kyiv Regional Military Administration Oleksandr PavliukDemining work is underway in the Kyiv region. Almost 22,000 explosive devices have already been neutralised.
19:22 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The operational update regarding the Russian invasion on 18.00 on April 25, 2022.
The sixty-first day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military invasion continues. A Russian federation continues its full-scale armed aggression against Ukraine.
- The Russian enemy continues to carry out offensive operations in the Eastern Operational Zone to defeat the Joint Forces, establish full control over the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk regions and maintain the land route with the occupied Crimea.
- Russian troops, including strategic bombers, ships, and submarines, are launching missile and bomb strikes on military and civilian infrastructure. They are trying to destroy the ways of supplying military-technical assistance from partner states. To do this, concentrate strikes on railway junctions.
- The Russian enemy continues to increase the long-range air defence system by moving additional anti-aircraft missile systems from the territory of the Russian Federation, trying to create stocks of ammunition, logistics, and special engineering equipment.
- The Russian command does not stop searching for ways to replenish personnel losses in units directly involved in the war on the territory of Ukraine.
- There were no significant changes in the Volyn, Polissia, and Siverskyi directions. No signs of enemy offensive formations were found.
- In the Slobozhanshchyna region, Kharkiv is being partially blocked, its infrastructure is being destroyed, and the positions of the defenders of the Kharkiv region are being destroyed with the use of aircraft and artillery.
- In the area of the city of Izium, the enemy tried to improve the tactical situation in the directions Andriivka – Zavody and Dibrovne – Kurulka. Carries out measures of logistical support of the group of occupiers.
- In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the Russian enemy, intensifying shelling with available means of fire destruction, tried to advance deep into the territory of Ukraine in the areas of the settlements of Koroviy Yar and Rubizhne, to develop an offensive in the direction of Zaporizhzhia. It was unsuccessful and suffered losses.
- In Mariupol, including strategic bombers, ships, and submarines enemy continues to destroy the city, blocking locals and some of our defenders in the area of the Azovstal plant.
- In the South Buh direction, the Russian enemy is concentrating its main efforts on the Kherson-Mykolayiv and Kherson-Kryvyi Rih directions. Conducts regrouping of troops, consolidates on the ground, strengthens the grouping of barrel and jet artillery, accumulates ammunition and fuel.
- In the temporarily occupied territory of the Kherson region, in the urban-type settlement of Velyka Oleksandrivka, the occupiers announced to the local population that it was necessary to leave the settlement by April 28. Forced evacuation will be applied to residents who do not comply with the order.
- In the temporarily occupied territory of the Zaporizhzhia region, in the city of Enerhodar, employees of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation continue to carry out filtration activities.
- In the temporarily occupied territories of the Kharkiv and Luhansk regions, the occupiers are engaged in looting, theft, and robbery of the local population. Particular attention is paid to the “removal” of alcoholic beverages and food.
- Ukrainian defenders are defending and inflicting losses on enemy troops in areas where active hostilities continue.
19:21 Head of the Odesa Regional Military Administration Maksym Marchenko
On the morning of April 25, the enemy tried to strike from the coastal complex Bastion in the Odesa region from the occupied Crimea.
One missile fell into the water, the other was shot down by Ukrainian air defence units.
18:53 European Pravda
In Transnistria, explosions were reported near the building of the Ministry of State Security in Tiraspol.
Newsmaker reports that the Transnistrian Interior Ministry has confirmed information about the explosions. It is reported that around 5 pm several explosions took place in the building of the Ministry of State Security.
Earlier, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy stated that he considered a possible Russian attack on Moldova, but did not provide evidence to support this claim.
It is known that in Transnistria – the occupied part of Moldova – Russian military units are located, which since 2014 do not have a stable connection with Russia and do not have supplies.
18:33 Radio Liberty with reference to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
From 4 a.m. on 24 February 2022, when the Russian Federation’s armed attack against Ukraine started, to midnight on 24 April 2022 (local time), the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) recorded 5,718 civilian casualties in the country: 2,665 killed and 3,053 injured.
OHCHR believes that the actual figures are considerably higher, as the receipt of information from some locations where intense hostilities have been going on has been delayed and many reports are still pending corroboration. This concerns, for example, Mariupol (Donetsk region), Izium (Kharkiv region), and Popasna (Luhansk region), where there are allegations of numerous civilian casualties. These figures are being further corroborated and are not included in the above statistics.
17:33 Radio Liberty
The satellite recorded the third place of mass burial near Mariupol. The excavated trenches appeared in the cemetery of the Russian-occupied village of Staryi Krym, 5 km from the city. The length of the trenches reaches more than 200 metres.
15:27 Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk
Iryna Vereshchuk refuted Russia’s statement about agreements on humanitarian corridors with Azovstal in blocked Mariupol.
“We have asked UN Secretary-General António Guterres to initiate and guarantee the humanitarian corridor for civilians from Azovstal. In particular, we ask representatives of the United Nations and the International Committee of the Red Cross to be present in the humanitarian column,” Vise Minister stated.
14:42 Chairman of the Association of Ukrainian Cities, Mayor of Kyiv Vitalii Klychko
The heads of two communities in the Zaporizhzhia region, Novouspenivska and Kyrylivska, Ivan Senyk and Ivan Malieiev, have been released from Russian captivity.
8 Ukrainian mayors continue to be held captive by the Russians. Their fate remains unknown.
14:31 Vinnytsia Regional Prosecutor’s Office
Five people were killed and 18 others were injured in Russian missile strikes on the railway infrastructure near the towns of Zhmerynka and Koziatyn in the Vinnytsia region.
13:47 Head of the Rivne Regional Military Administration Vitalii Koval
As a result of Russian missile strikes on the railway infrastructure in the Zdolbuniv district, about 20 nearby houses were damaged and one person was injured.
13:47 Ukrainian Parliamentary Commissioner for Human Rights Liudmyla Denisova
After the liberation of cities in the Kyiv region, new atrocities of Russian troops are revealed.
Forensic experts found sharpened steel darts in the bodies of residents of Bucha and Irpin.
With them, the occupiers launched shells, which bombed residential buildings in the city and its surroundings.
In Bucha, liberated from the Russian occupiers, locals found hundreds of these small darts in their private estates. Shells exploded over apartment buildings, and thousands of darts flew several metres around.
Warheads filled with shrapnel exploded over the city as Russian troops prepared to leave the area.
Such darts were used during the First World War against infantry. Due to the indiscriminate nature of the action and the uncontrollability of weapons, the use of such weapons in densely populated cities is a violation of the 1949 Geneva Conventions and a crime against humanity.
13:41 Security Service of Ukraine
The Russian occupiers are trying to reduce the resistance of Ukrainians and launch new fakes. This time, they distributed a fake chatbot on the Internet with a similar to the official name, which differs by only a few letters.
Official SBU chatbot @t.me/stop_russian_war_bot
The SBU receives thousands of reports about the deployment and movement of the enemy through the bot.
The International Skating Union has deprived Russia of the right to host the 2022/2023 Figure Skating Grand Prix. According to the ISU press service, these competitions were to take place on November 25-27, 2022.
12:34 Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
Russia has not abandoned plans to use chemical weapons against Ukrainian defenders and civilians at Azovstal
12:09 Ukrinform with reference to Reuters
Activists from the international non-governmental environmental organisation Greenpeace on Monday blocked a tanker that was supposed to deliver Russian oil to Norway, tying itself to a ship in protest of Russia’s war in Ukraine.
11:54 Adviser to the Mayor of Mariupol Petro Andriushchenko
To justify their inability to occupy Mariupol and storm Azovstal, the Russians are spreading fake information that “Ukrainian oligarchs” ensure the stay of private armies in Ukraine and attract new ones.
11:52 Security Service of Ukraine
Russian occupiers cynically shoot schoolchildren and the elderly.
Moreover, the artillery shelling of children who go to school with backpacks is called a manifestation of “courage.” At first, children are allowed to walk calmly but immediately plan to fire when they return.
The SSU made this shocking audio interception in the south of Ukraine. The recording shows a conversation between the commander of the Russian reconnaissance battalion and a reconnaissance fire adjuster.
Korosten Mayor Volodymyr Moskalenko said in a morning address on the Facebook page of the Korosten TV channel that an explosion had been recorded in the city. “A missile exploded closer to the railway area. We are still finding out the details. There is no information about the dead. We will have more specific information later.”
11:28 European Pravda
The commander of the Lithuanian Armed Forces Valdemaras Rupšys in an interview with LRT said that Russia’s strategic defeat in the war in Ukraine could possibly fuel revanchist sentiment in Russia, and a new war should be expected in 5-10 years.
11:27 Luhansk Regional Military Administration
Today, the Russians opened fire on an evacuation bus at the entrance to Rubizhne. No one was injured.
11:10 Ukrinform citing the Adviser to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podoliak
The invaders sent a video to the mother of the Ukrainian prisoner of war with her son, demanding money to save his life.
11:05 Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii Haidai
The Russians de-energized a new 500 kV substation in Kreminna, leaving the entire Luhansk region without electricity.
“The recently built power substation near Kreminna was de-energized by the Russian army on April 25. Currently, all settlements in the Luhansk region are without electricity. We are working out alternative options for the electric power supply of the region.
This 500 kV substation in peacetime gave power to most of the cities and villages of the region. Also, electricity used to come from Luhanska TPP in the town of Shchastia. Transformer units of the latter were destroyed by the enemy, and the Russians are unable to repair them. So, to this day, the substation in Kreminna has remained the only source of electricity supply to the houses of Luhansk residents,” Haidai said.
10:48 Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii Haidai
The enemy projectile hit the gas pipeline in Lysychansk. 46 settlements (113,604 households) remain without gas supply – 30 fully and 8 partly.
10:36 Head of the Lviv Region Military Administration Maksym Kozytskyi
Today, on April 25, at about 8:30 a.m., an explosion occurred at the traction substation of the Krasne railway station as a result of a missile strike.
Structural units of the State Emergency Service are working at the scene, the fire is still being extinguished.
There is no information about the victims as of this hour.
One missile was destroyed in the Lviv region by anti-aircraft missile units of the West Air Command of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The missiles flew to the west of Ukraine from the south-eastern direction, the Russian occupiers fired them from strategic aircraft, probably Tu-95.
Data is being updated.
10:28 Head of the Vinnytsia Regional Military Administration Serhii Borzov
Zhmerynka and Koziatyn under missile fire. The enemy is trying to attack critical infrastructure. There are victims, and there are wounded. Rescue services are working.
10:21 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 25.04 were approximately:
personnel – about 21900 persons were liquidated,
tanks – 884,
APV – 2258,
artillery systems – 411,
MLRS – 149,
anti-aircraft warfare systems – 69,
aircraft – 181,
helicopters – 154,
vehicles – 1566,
boats / cutters – 8,
fuel tanks – 76,
UAV operational-tactical level – 201,
special equipment – 28,
mobile SRBM system – 4.
Over the past day, the Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Sievierodonetsk direction (30th independent motorised infantry brigade of the 2nd Combined Arms Army of the Central Military District of the Armed Forces of Russian Federation).
10:17 Prosecutor General of Ukraine Iryna Venedictova
According to the prosecutor’s office, as of April 25, 3,818 civilians were killed and more than 4,000 were injured in Ukraine.
10:01 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Disinformation theses of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation on the situation in Ukraine over the past day.
Russia is predicting a “quick victory” over the Azov Battalion in Mariupol for the fourth time.
“Ukrainian nationalists on the territory of the Azovstal plant for various reasons did not have long”, – the propaganda media write.
According to the analysis,
- On April 19, Kadyrov had already triumphantly declared that “the Bandera people in Mariupol will be” finished “today”;
- Kadyrov’s April 21 forecast was that Azovstal would be completely under the control of the Russian military today “before or after lunch”;
- After this prediction of Kadyrov did not come true, in the evening Sergei Shoigu gave a new forecast, specifying that “it takes 3-4 days to complete the operation in Azovstal.”
It will be recalled that Putin officially ordered not to storm Azovstal, but, in fact, the fighting on the territory of the plant has not stopped for 2 months.
Today, April 25, 2022, at 08:10, two cruise missiles fired by the Russian military were recorded over the Khmelnytska NPP cooling reservoir, probably in the direction of the cities of Rivne or Zdolbuniv.
9:32 Chairman of the Board of Ukrzaliznytsia Oleksandr Kamyshin
This morning, within an hour, 5 railway stations in central and western Ukraine came under fire. At least 16 passenger trains will be detained. There are victims. Details will be clarified.
8:29 Centre for Countering Disinformation at the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Centre for Countering Disinformation collected fakes, manipulation, and disinformation that the enemy spread on the morning of April 25, 2022:
- Manipulation: propaganda media in Russia began to spread the thesis that “the United States does not impose sanctions on Alina Kabayeva for fear that Vladimir Putin will react aggressively; this means only one thing – the Americans are afraid of the wrath of the Russian leader”;
- Disinformation: according to the statement of the commander of the illegal armed group “Pyatnashka” (in the occupied territory of the Donetsk region), “the Ukrainian military has problems with ammunition.” At the same time, it was reported that the defenders of Ukraine lost most of the equipment transferred by the West;
- Manipulation: “After the start of the war in Ukraine, the West failed to turn most of the world against Russia, and the countries that represent the majority of humanity have not taken any position in this conflict,” – said the Russian propaganda media.
8:22 Head of the Poltava Regional Military Administration Dmytro Lunin
9 enemy missiles hit the Kremenchuk thermal power plant and again the refinery the night before. One person died. Seven people received injuries of varying severity. There is significant damage to buildings, but all fires are localised. There is no hot water in almost all districts of the city due to the shelling of the thermal power plant.
8:13 Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine
As of the morning of April 25, more than 606 children suffered in Ukraine as a result of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation – 215 children were killed and 391 received injuries of varying severity.
Children suffered the most in regions such as Donetsk – 124, Kyiv – 114, Kharkiv – 93, Chernihiv – 66, Kherson – 44, Mykolaiv – 43, Luhansk – 37, Zaporizhzhia – 27, Sumy – 17, the capital – 16, and Zhytomyr – 15.
These data are not conclusive, as inspection of sites of active hostilities and liberated settlements and receiving information on the temporarily occupied territories are underway.
7:32 General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The operational update regarding the Russian invasion on 06.00 on April 25, 2022.
Video (Spokesman for the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Oleksandr Shtupun)
The sixty-first day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military invasion continues. A Russian federation continues its full-scale armed aggression against Ukraine.
- The Russian enemy is conducting offensive operations in the Eastern Operational Zone in order to defeat the Joint Forces, establish full control over the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, and secure a land route between these territories and the occupied Crimea.
- In the Volyn, Polissya, and Seversky areas, the Russian enemy did not take active action, no significant changes in the position and activities of enemy units that protect the Ukrainian-Belarusian and Ukrainian-Russian sections of the state border of Ukraine were detected.
- In the Slobozhansky direction, Russian occupiers continue shelling with artillery and rocket-propelled grenade launchers in the settlements of Kharkiv, Karasivka, Prudianka, and Kororbochkino.
- In the directions of Izium – Barvinkove and Izium – Slovyansk, the Russian enemy unsuccessfully tried to carry out assault operations and carried out shelling in the areas of the settlements of Velyka Komyshuvakha, Virnopillya, and Nova Dmytrivka.
- In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the Russian enemy carried out artillery shelling on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In the city of Mariupol, the Russian enemy launched missile and bomb strikes on the positions of Ukrainian troops on the territory of the Azovstal plant. The Russian enemy conducts assault operations on the village of Popasna.
- In the South Buh direction, the Russian enemy fired at the positions of our troops in the areas of the settlements of Knyazivka and Mykolaivka.
- Ukraine’s Defence Forces inflict heavy losses on the enemy. In the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts only, seven enemy attacks have been repulsed in the past 24 hours, thirteen tanks, three artillery systems, seventeen armoured vehicles, four armoured combat vehicles, eighteen vehicles, and four tankers have been destroyed. Three Orlan-10 unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down by air defence units in the area.
6:50 Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration Serhii Haidai
On Easter, the entire region came under heavy Russian fire. Three high-rise buildings and four private houses burned down. Several cars, including trucks, were involved in an accident due to enemy fire. People were rescued from the rubble and broken vehicles. For the third time, the Russian army has hit an oil refinery in Lysychansk. Information on possible consequences is being verified.
4:58 Suspilne citing the European Commission’s executive vice-president Valdis Dombrovskis in the interview to The Times
The European Union may include restrictions on Russian oil imports in its sixth package of sanctions against Russia.
“One of the issues we are considering is some form of an oil embargo. When we are imposing sanctions, we need to do so in a way that maximises pressure on Russia while minimising collateral damage on ourselves,” Dombrovskis said.
He added that the details of the sanctions have not yet been agreed upon but may include the phasing out of Russian oil or the introduction of export tariffs over a certain price limit.
2:35 Ukrinform citing the Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov
The Russian invaders took one of the factories from Vovchansk, Kharkiv region, to the territory of the Russian Federation, and set up a concentration camp there to torture residents.
“A prison has been set up on the premises of the plant, a real concentration camp, where people are subjected to certain tortures, forced to cooperate, to join the Russian armed forces,” Syniehubov said.
He also added that the enemy carried out similar actions in the occupied Izyum to “mobilise” the local population.
0:41 Operational Command “South”
Ukrainian divisions provided control over the territory near 5 more settlements of the Mykolaiv region near the administrative border with the Kherson region.
In the Mykolayiv and Kherson regions, the enemy continues to conduct defensive operations on the occupied frontier and artillery and mortar shelling of settlements and Ukrainian army positions.
Strengthening of intelligence activity towards the administrative border of the Mykolaiv area is noted. The attempt to advance two sabotage and reconnaissance groups of the enemy by Ukrainian units was thwarted. After suffering losses of up to 50% of the groups, the Russians retreated.